12/19/08

Gauging from crystal balls, some equity.

The very shade of black to make a marquis shine. My girl is in boots. I have so goddamn much money. The night is as young as she is, and marvelous Mose Allison is
thinkin' 'bout a place I'm waitin' for the day When I will make my get away

I am swimming in saltwater suds and smoke, sinning, and doing other strange things. That's why they all call me back. I don't telegraph how impressive I feel right now. I save it for the night, and for dreams I can't quite put into words.
"In your father's house there's many mansions/Every one with a fireproof floor." Thank God. Thank Bob Dylan. I hope upon hope that that isn't a Biblical reference and dive into a still rippling pond after you. The cheap seats are the better. This is a great concert. Exxon is up on tomorrow's news.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers